Municipal Asset Management Specialist
Current as of: August 31, 2018
Location/City: sherwood park
Employer: Richardson Executive Search
Recruiter Name: Sandy Jacobson
MUNICIPAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Our Client has an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created position with a technology and software company in Sherwood Park, Alberta. The Municipal Asset Management Specialist they are looking for will have, experience completing Asset Management Plans from start to finish, be able to confidently communicate with Urban Municipalities, and build positive relationships. You will be joining a small dynamic but very-fast-growing company, with the opportunity to make an impact on, and grow their transparent culture.
They are a technology and service company, that is driven to help build a better Municipality. Their software offering is led by our flagship GIS & Asset Management product, which provides integrated viewing and control capabilities to a Municipality, while their services help their clients manage their data.
They are a small but growing (+30% year-over-year), team that is well positioned for growth in a niche market, and they are looking for A-player team members who can help take them to the next level.
The Municipal Asset Management Specialist will be tasked with helping our Municipal clients create and manage Asset Management systems. Specifically, they will:
- Deliver & design Municipal Asset Management Plans;
- Perform asset management data analysis;
- Draft asset management policies & procedures;
- Provide input on their software product functionality development; and
- Provide technical advice on the management of municipal assets, to Municipal Governments.
- 2-5 years of municipal asset management experience at a Municipality, or Municipal Service Agency;
- Strong communication & project management skills;
- Growth & entrepreneurial mindset;
- Must be interested in working in a high-performance environment;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; and
- A University or College degree in the fields of engineering or asset management.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Sandy Jacobson | T: 780.944.1327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca