Director of Operations Filled
Current as of: October 25, 2018
Employer: Richardson Executive Search
Recruiter Name: Sandy Jacobson
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
We have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Operations to join a growing company in Calgary. The ideal candidate will have background and be well connected to the automotive and insurance industry and have a blend of sales and operational experience. If you are looking for a unique opportunity, a role to put your stamp on, and a company to grow with, this opportunity is for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the financial operations of the organization.
- Handle all HR matters which will include managing staff from multiple locations.
- Coach, mentor and provide leadership as required.
- Oversee the sales and all CRM actives and reports.
- Administer the documentation and quality control for all field and internal operations.
- Foster and develop business contacts to grow market share and increase revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan and sales strategy for prospecting and selling into targeted accounts.
- Attend trade and association meetings, client seminars, conventions, etc. as required.
- Provide customer service and solutions and resolve any escalated business issues that may arise.
- Strong history of proven management skills and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with customers, their employees, contractors, staff and co-workers.
- Outstanding selling, customer relations and organizational skills required.
- A proven track record of success in a sales/business development role is required.
- The ability to increase revenue in existing accounts and to successfully sell into new accounts.
- Successfully manage job sites and create a professional work environment.
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods as required (domestic and internationally).
- Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Credible and persuasive communicator and an active listener.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A proficiency in computer skills, i.e. excel, word, and automotive estimating platforms is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Sandy Jacobson | T: 780.944.1327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.richardsonsearch.ca