Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Current as of: October 11, 2018
Region: Calgary Area
Employer: Richardson Executive Search
Recruiter Name: Daryl Henry
We are looking for a full-time Vice President of Sales and Marketing to join our clients growing team. Reporting directly to the President, this position is responsible for providing strategic sales and marketing leadership to the organization in the Single Family Home Building Industry. This role will lead revenue generation strategies for the business along with developing and maintaining positive relationships with external stakeholders.
As a member of the senior management team, the incumbent will identify critical issues & potential growth opportunities. They will provide strategic guidance and foster a high performing culture across the organization. This position requires strategic leadership along with the ability to implement and execute in detail at the operational level.
Key Result Areas
- Strategic Management: As member of the senior management team, maintain a forward view of the organization that ensures the company is positioned to take advantage of economic, market and industry trends.
- Business Planning: Oversee the creation of annual sales and marketing plans. Establish budgets and performance metrics to monitor results and ensure the company achieves its business objectives.
- Market intelligence: Maintain an in-depth understanding of local markets through the management of competitive intelligence programs and analysis of out-of-market trends.
- Sales and Marketing Programs: Oversee the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies including product positioning, promotion, pricing, and tactics to ensure sales budgets and profit objectives are achieved.
- Product Development: Lead the product development team by ensuring that home designs, specifications and features are aligned with customer needs.
- Brand: As a senior leader in the organization and primary brand advocate, strategically manage and promote the “Brand” internally and externally.
- Customer Experience: Through leadership of the sales team and in collaboration with operating teams, champion the voice of the customer internally. Hold the organization accountable to apply best practices to deliver a consistent industry leading customer experience.
- Team Development and Leadership: Ensure that the organization attracts and develop the highest level of sales and marketing talent through strong process, clear direction, training and mentorship.
Baywest Homes has a proud history and has emerged as one of Calgary’s most exciting specialty production builders. We focus on Move-up, Estate, and Custom homes in the city’s most dynamic new and established communities. We are a values led, collaborative organization with a reputation of friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and professional conduct.
To learn more, visit their website at: http://baywesthomes.com/
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree – Sale and Marketing or equivalent degree
- Experience: 10 – 15 years in a senior sales and marketing role within the real estate industry
- Key Attributes:
- Collaborative leadership style
- Strategic, entrepreneurial, and growth-oriented mindset
- Positive approach with a high energy and drive
- Experience operating in a highly systemized environment, with volume and customized homes
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Daryl Henry | T: 403.718.5078 | E: D.HENRY@RICHARDSONSEARCH.CA | WWW.RICHARDSONSEARCH.CA