Senior Relationship Manager – Calgary
Current as of: June 05, 2017
Location/City: Calgary, AB
Region: Calgary Area
Employer: Richardson Executive Search
Recruiter Name: Daryl Henry
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Daryl Henry – DHenry@richardsonsearch.ca
Senior Relationship Managers – Calgary
Our client in the financial Services industry is looking for a strong Senior Relationship Manager to spearhead and grow and develop a multi-million dollar loan and deposit portfolio in their Calgary location. This role is ideal for an individual with similar previous experience in the banking industry. If this sounds like you, please contact me to learn more.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide proactive advice to clients that offers customized solutions to build financing packages that meet their business needs.
- Build relationships with customers and internal partners.
- Establish sales efforts to build Small Business and Commercial loan growth; deposit growth and sales of products to help clients meet their business targets.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for assigned client administrators, attending to client inquiries and conducting scheduled touch point meetings and account reviews.
- Assist in managing the region’s lending and deposit activities, including recommending rates within discretionary limits, approving loans within prescribed lending authorities and recommending to credit committee loan requests above those limits.
- Ensure security procedures are maintained.
- Coach, mentor, motivate fellow team members.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of proven experience in sales and credit granting of Business Banking products
- Ability to manage and administer a large business portfolio
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to generate new business & meet established targets
- Strong negotiation & organization skills
Compensation and Benefits
- A very competitive base salary and bonus structure will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Daryl Henry – DHenry@Richardsonsearch.ca
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca